Most organisations find that they will need expert, specialist help when it comes to getting the best out of their people, and their business performance. Increasingly, companies are recognising that outsourcing of this expertise offers many benefits, ensuring that the advice given is completely impartial and that the expertise sought is completely up-to-date.
Whether you are a small- to medium-sized business with no internal HR resource, or a blue-chip multi-national corporation requiring assistance and expertise for a specific project or initiative, we can help.
Routledge Blakey Associates Ltd (RBA) is a Human Resources Consultancy with over 25 years commercial experience, many at Board level.
Our consultants are Fellows of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development and Members of the British Psychological Society. Moreover, we have vast experience in all aspects of Human Resources Management, from recruitment through to redundancy and outsourcing, and all stops in between.
We look after your people issues, so you can get on with what you do best. We can help by providing:
- Annual retained HR support and services
- On-site advice and management of one-off people issues – however small
- Additional resources to design and deliver new initiatives
- Expertise to resolve business and performance issues
Whatever the client’s requirement, Routledge Blakey Associates can help. Our expertise includes:
- Outsourced HR retainers
- Measurement and Assessment
- Training and Development
- Executive Coaching
- Change Management
- Succession Planning & Talent Management
- Motivational Strategy and Action
- Redundancy Programmes and Career Outplacement
- Discipline and Grievance Handling
- Recruitment and Retention
- Employment Law
- Health & Safety support
CONTACT US- Discuss your needs or arrange a free no obligation visit